Article 1 Definition of words
1. “Exhibitor” means ‘every company, organization, association and groups which participate in ENVEX2020.’
2. “Organizer” means ‘Korea Environmental Preservation Association (KEPA).’
3. “Exhibition” means ‘ENVEX2020.’
4. “Exhibition Hall” means ‘COEX Hall A.’
5. “Participation fee” means ‘booth rate.’
6. “Expense for general service” means ‘expense for installation and use of electricity, telephone, water & drainage, compressed air, and Internet line(LAN).’
Article 2 Exhibition Schedule
|Set up and Move in
||June 15(Mon)~16(Tue), 2020
||08:00 ~ 20:00
||June 17(Wed)~19(Fri), 2020
||10:00 ~ 18:00
||June 19(Fri), 2020
Article 3 Participation fee
1. Booth Type & Rate (VAT included)
|Standard Shell Booth
|Raw Space Booth
※ Exhibitors who apply for booths before December 27, 2019, can get 5% discount for booth rate except for those who are clients’ of KEPA’s agents.
2. General Service fee
||Single - phase 220V
|Three - phase 220V / 380V
||Domestic - Seoul and local areas
|International not including international telephone charge
|Water & Drainage
||Water size : 15mm(ø),
|Drainage size : 25mm(ø), Pressure : 2. 0kg/Cm3)
||size : 9mm(ø) / Pressure : 6kg/㎤)
Article 4 Deadline of Payment
1. 100% of the total participation fee should be paid within 2 weeks after issue of invoice.
2. General service fee should be paid no later than han April 29(Fri), 2020.
Article 5 Cancellation & Penalty Fees
In case any Exhibitor cancels application for a booth, the security money can not be refunded at all. Application for a booth can be canceled by the organizer in the following cases.
- In case any exhibitor does not make the balance payment by the official deadline
- In case any exhibitor tries to exhibit an item without any report to the organizer.
|Before January 30(Thu), 2020-
|January 31(Fri) ~ February 27(Thu)/td>
||20% of Participation Fee
|February 27(Thu) ~ April 16(Thu), 2020
||50% of Participation Fee
|April 17(Fri) ~ May 14(Thu), 2020
||70% of Participation Fee
|After May 15(Fri), 20
||100% of Participation Fee
Article 6 Booth Allocation
In principle, booths will be allocated to Exhibitors in order of application and the number of booths. KEPA has the authority to make adjustments if necessary for efficient management. Exhibitors shall not raise any objection to the allocation of booth location. KEPA may change the locations of booths if necessary even after allocation is initially made, and Exhibitors shall not raise any objection and also not transfer to other Exhibitors without approval of KEPA.
Article 7 Overtime use of Exhibition Hall
Should Exhibitors require extra time, the Exhibitors shall obtain prior approval from KEPA, and shall pay any consequential expenses incurred based on rules and regulation of COEX.
Article 8 General Security & Safety
1. KEPA will take every reasonable precaution to ensure the safety of exhibits and Exhibitors' property, including the operation of closed circuit television, static guards and mobile patrols.
2. The ultimate responsibility for the safe-keeping of all items rests with the Exhibitor and he should therefore take out adequate insurance cover against theft or damage and provide lock-up storage on his stand for small and valuable items.
3. Booth installation and floor construction should be done in fire-proof manner based on the related Fire Services Act and National Security Act.
4. Carrying any plants into the Exhibition Hall is prohibited.
Article 9 Booth Construction and Dismantle
1. Use of any electric tools such as electric saws, grinders and compressors is not permitted in the Exhibition Halls. Exhibitors shall notify KEPA of specifications in advance and must get the prior approval of KEPA and COEX.
2. All materials for booth assemble must be fire-proof and nonflammable.
3. Any attachment to walls, floors, ceilings are not allowed.
4. All materials for booth construction should be dismantled and moved out no later than 22:00, June 19(Fri), 2020.
5. Exhibitors should choose COEX-designated service company to construct booths and install electricity.
6. Move-Out work shall be carried out only by COEX-designated service company.
7. Exhibitors who apply for “Space Only” shall submit booth specification including height and materials of booths 2 weeks before the opening of the Exhibition to COEX hall managers’ office after approval of KEPA.
Article 10 Management of Hazardous materials
1. Exhibitors can use oils and gas under the condition of installation of automatic breaker.
2. Use of electric heaters, stoves, microwave, hair dryers, cooking pans and other combustible substances and devices is allowed when walls are finished by nonflammable materials.
3. Any other dangerous materials cannot be used without permission of KEPA.
Article 11 Limitations of Weight and Height
1. Any exhibits weigh over 1.5 tons per 1㎡ and any vehicles for freight over 5 tons in weight shall not be permitted to get into the Exhibition Halls.
2. Exhibitors shall report every exhibits which weigh over 5 tons in detailed regardless of area 60 days before the opening of the exhibition to KEPA. KEPA notify whether or not the exhibit can get into the Exhibition Hall after discussion with COEX.
3. Exhibitors should measure structure and obtain approval from KEPA if necessary.
4. When exhibits which weigh over 5 tons is allowed to be carried into the Exhibition Hall, it must be done by workers, not by vehicles.
5. Any vehicles for freight over 5 tons in weight shall not be permitted to get into the Exhibition Halls.
6. Exhibits which weigh over 20 tons are not allowed to be displayed.
7. Exhibits over 5m height shall not be carried into the Exhibition Hall and limitation of height depends on the location of each booth.
Article 12 Restoration
Exhibitors are responsible for removing their installation materials and restoring the exhibition area to its original condition during the removal period. Especially, trash caused by construction or removal of Exhibitors booth should be removed by the Exhibitors. If Exhibitors do not abide by to this rule, charges for trash removal will be imposed.
Article 13 Limitation of Resell and Sales
1. Reselling of space to other Exhibitors shall not be permitted under any circumstance during the Exhibition period.
2. Any sales activities shall not allowed in the Exhibition Hall. When those activities are uncovered, KEPA may take such measures as termination of participation contracts, cancellation of booth allocation, rejection of exhibit products and/or removal of exhibit products, and will not refund participation fees.
Article 14 Limitation of Sound and Odor
1. The noise from acoustic equipment shall not give any disturbance to surrounding exhibitors.
2. When Exhibitors display or operate exhibits which can cause bad smell, they shall receive approval from KEPA in advance.
3. KEPA can impose punitive measures, including suspension of power supply if other Exhibitors make complaints.